Sunday, November 17, 2013

1st to 17th November Townsville Post Op.

     Gidday, it's the 17th today and that many days since my knee operation. All going really well getting around fairly easily on crutches and without them, had my first check-up at the hospital  on Thursday 14th and surgeon and every one up there is telling me I am going great guns, keep up the good work, so  just a matter of keeping up the exercises every day and just waiting here in Townsville until my final check-up on the 28th, then we will be heading back out to Kooroorinya and peace and quiet.
Hey Dot! whats in here?, This Townsville place is pretty strange eh!
  



  Haven't been doing much of interest, Yip and Dot have been keeping me entertained and Jim has been looking after me well.



Taking it easy until I feel I'm ready to go up and onwards.

     Catch Ya soon