Monday, November 25, 2013

17th to 25th Still in Townsville

Monday 25th
    Well the waiting is almost over, we have spent the past few days getting ready to go back to Kooroorinya, ( or I should say Jim has) I am doing really well but still not much use when it comes to the crunch of actually doing much yet.

Dot and Jim relaxing at Camp in Townsville
Jim and Dot have been able to have a little free time every now and then, but mostly Jim has been busy shopping for stores when we go back and making sure everything is up to scratch etc.

We had a nice afternoon  on Thursday last week when we went to the Ross river for a couple of hours and Dot and Yip and I went for swim, it was a load of fun. Had the last visit from the Physiotherapist on Friday and she said I am going great and won't need to see her again, so I am pleased with that.
    


     We have had a little maintenance work done of the Bus, a service on the Jimny and only waiting for Thursday for my appointment at the Hospital for my final check-up and we are taking off for the west that afternoon, so will catch up later.