Friday, January 27, 2023

2020 - Parties, camping and all things good

 Let's look at another year - this one is full of exciting parties and good stuff.

Sunsets and sunrises are always beautiful. In June we had this lovely sunset. 

This photo taken from our front patio

Then, next month, the beach sunrise. 
 Dot is trotting along enjoying the morning
  
            
Jim turned 75 this year, we had a few friends around for a party. Got him a chocolate mud cake for his day. I think he liked it. We all had a great time.

     October, we went camping again at Theresa Creek Dam.
Here's Jim enjoying the sunshine and relaxing.

November was a very full month.
A few friends and myself had a fun day at the Tandara Hotel for Melbourne Cup Day, once again I got prettied up for the occasion.


My birthday, 64 this year. I had lunch at the Palms Restaurant, Sarina beach with some friends. 
They organized a cake for me. I am very lucky 



I have been busy over the last couple of years, being creative, making macrame hangers, playing with clay, making some nice pottery pieces. 
Now I have so many crafty items, decided to see if I could sell some of them at the local Sarina Showground Markets, held monthly.
So, it was a lot of work, very hot and I didn't do very well money wise! I tried, I fizzled, I won't do the markets again!!

That was a fairly hectic year, absolutely enjoyed each and every day, but it came to an end, 
as they all do.
Come again next year. 2021 - should be good!!
                             




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment!
Tell me what you think, have you been there? done it too?
Hows my blog? do you like it?? Give me a call, love to hear from you